Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dream Jobs


Every now and then, I think about the things I could be doing with my life instead of the things I am currently doing with it. Because of this daydreaming, here is the list of things that I wish I could be, crazy or not.

1. Professional Slacker - Get Paid. Do Whatever.

2. Chef or Restaurant owner

3. Personal Music Finder - Like a personal shopper for Music

4. Carolina Football Somethingoranother - Not quite sure what the job would be, but I would watch alot of Gamecock Football.

5. Limo Driver - I don't know why, but I think it would be pretty sweet.

6. Bartender - I realize this can't ever happen... I am too short to be behind a bar. :-(

7. Wedding Planner - This way I get to have a wedding every weekend, but I don't have to actually be married.

8. Advice giver - Get paid to give my opinions... Where do I sign up?

9. Laugh Track Person - I want to be the laugh that gets piped into television shows. I have a pretty solid range, giggles, snorts, chortles, belly laughs and the patented geisha laugh.

10. Entertainment reviewer - I already watch tons of tv and movies and I listen to lots of music, why not combine my love of those things with my love of giving my opinion? TADA, awesome job.

No comments: